CRIMES AND CORRUPTIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER NEWS (mparent7777_1) wrote,
CRIMES AND CORRUPTIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER NEWS
mparent7777_1

Of the last 21 armed conflicts over water, 18 involved Israel

According to BBC online President Mikhail Gorbachev stated that there have been 21 armed disputes over water in recent history - and 18 of them involved Israel.

"It's highly unfair," said Yehezkel Lein, a water expert for Israeli human rights group B'tselem, who help to solve water problems in Palestinian areas. "We are talking about mainly the mountain aquifer and the Jordan River system. Regarding the first one Israel exploits approximately 80% of the renewal water resources, and the Palestinians the remaining 20%. Regarding the Jordan River system, the Palestinians do not have any access." [8] At the rate they are being massacred, Israel will soon have access to 100% of the water. But that is hardly a drop in the sand for Israel’s insatiable thirst.

The devil's genius

Once again, ignoring a policy of diplomacy which would lead to peace, we are being led to war.

--MORE--
Tags: israel, lebanon, water
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments